R&G SunSafe SPF 50 Sunscreen (PA+++) - 50ml
Excessive Sun exposure causes DNA injury and ages the skin. Worst of all, prolonged and excessive sun exposure can lead to skin cancer. One needs to take precautionary measures before stepping out on a sunny day. Blue light from electronic devices and screens is as yet another potential stressor, which is addressed by only a handful of sun care products, as per recent market research.
Your search for the Perfect Sunscreen ends here! This dual action formula shields your skin from the harmful effects of Blue Light as well as Ultra-violet (UVA & UVB) rays that cause sunburn, tanning and dark spots leading to skin damage. Its light, non-sticky and non-patchy feel makes the sun outing much comfortable..
R&G SunSafe D Tan Pack For Tan Removal - 200ml
R&G Sun Safe D-Tan Pack brings to you the potency of Natural Oils and Fruit Extracts such as Eucalyptus Oil, Clove Oil, Orange, Lemon and Sugar Maple extracts that provides instant brightening and lightening effect. This advanced formula soothes, nourishes & hydrates skin, and is free from harmful chemicals.
FEATURES - R&G SunSafe SPF 50 Sunscreen
- Gives 98% protection against UVA-UVB rays
- Unique Blue Light Defense Technology
- 0% Silicones, Mineral oil & Parabens
- Water Resistant
- Non-Sticky, Non-Patchy
- Pleasant Fragrance
FEATURES - R&G SunSafe D Tan Pack
- Instant Tan Removal
- Gives Brightening & Lightening effect
- Removes dark spots and hyper-pigmentation
- Soothes, hydrates, and nourishes skin
- Promotes Healthy, Younger & Brighter skin
HOW TO USE? - R&G SunSafe SPF 50 Sunscreen
- Step 1 - Wash Face, Pat Dry
- Step 2 - Apply on exposed areas 20 mins prior to sun exposure
- Step 3 - Use in every 4 hours
HOW TO USE? - R&G SunSafe D Tan Pack
- Step 1 - Wash face, pat dry.
Step 2 - Apply a uniform layer, avoiding eyes, and keep for 10-15 mins.
Step 3 - Rinse off gently with water or remove with damp cotton.
Best Before: 36 Months From The Date Of Manufacture
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: Vasu Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.